The Woodland Yurt at Field 725 Campsite. Fast becoming a well-renowned glamping site in the heart of the Somerset countryside, Field 725 is a great place to spend a family holiday or couple’s retreat.
The yurt is a cosy space, tucked away in our woodland, complete with wood burner, firepit and picnic table. It has one double sofa bed and two single pull-out beds, perfect for a family of four, as well as a lovely outdoors area for the family to eat and enjoy the nature.
All our Double and Single beds are set up for a restful sleep through the night and include pillows, warm duvets, bed linen and throws to keep you warm and toasty. The beds in the woodland yurt are designed to fold up to provide armchairs and sofa to maximise the space in the daytime hours. Bedside lamps and spirals of LED fairy lights woven into the rafters provide the perfect relaxing atmosphere while fairy lights hung in the trees set the ambience outside.
“A slice of Somerset heaven, relax, sit back and count the constellations in the clear night sky.”
The surprisingly spacious interior is cosy and stylish, with the latticework of the yurt wrapped in a felted insulation with canvas lining and laced with LED lighting. The large window pane has a curtain for privacy, whilst there’s plenty of storage space and mains electric lighting and phone charging available. The woodburner nestles to one side, providing a lovely heat source for the space. These, together with other carefully thought through finishing touches, ensure you can just switch off, settle down and unwind completely for a wonderful relaxing stay.
- Well equipped, our cosy yet spacious Woodland Yurt lets you fully enjoy your stay without the effort.
- The woodburner is a great way to ensure your stay is toasty warm, even on those wet or chilled nights.
- An outdoor fire bowl with grill provides the perfect place to sit around in the evenings, relax with a glass of wine and perfect your barbecuing skills.
- We’ll supply you with wood and kindling for your first night and not forgetting those marshmallows for you to toast on the fire.
- Additional wood and barbecue coals are available from our campground shop.
- We provide a cool box for your food and freezer blocks which you can exchange at our reception freezer.
- Our fantastic new timber camp kitchen cabin for glampers has professional gas stoves and is equipped with pots, pans, crockery and cutlery to enable you to get creative with your camp cooking.
”Stayed for one night in this amazing Yurt was absolutely beautiful experience. The hosts were helpful and friendly. Literally an unforgettable experience.”
We recommend you bring a torch, wellies, waterproof clothing, toothbrush, and a pair of boots for exploring the wonderful surrounding countryside.