Experience Ultimate Comfort
Modern take on an old design
Experience ultimate comfort in our beautifully furnished, African inspired, Touareg Tent, perfect for a family of up to five people.
The Touareg has a carpeted floor, and is cosily furnished with rugs and vintage furnishings. We’ll supply you with a basket of wood and kindling for your first night. There is also a hidden cut through the hedge to a perfect spot to watch the sunset.
”Our Tent was excellent. This was my family’s first glamping experience and we couldn’t have been happier. The Tent was beautiful with a big comfy bed, soft sheets, antique table, plants and lighting – it was a fabulous week and we’ll definitely be returning soon”
UPDATE FOR JULY 2020
Sadly our Kyrgyz Family Yurt has had to be taken down and removed from our listings. This is due to health and safety concerns and ripped canvases. It has dutifully served visitors at Field 725 and before that at Glastonbury Festival and elsewhere for the best part of 15 years. The good news is that we have replaced the Yurt with our new Touareg Tent, a delightful structure with up to 5 sleeping berths.
The tent is situated in its own private woodland area, which includes an outdoor seating area with fire pit and benches. A fire bowl with grill provides the perfect place to sit around in the evenings, relax with a glass of wine or perfect your barbecuing skills.
- Fully equipped, our Touareg Tent lets you enjoy your camping without the effort.
- In our glamping kitchen, we supply limited cooking facilities including stove, table and chairs. Sadly due to COVID we cannot offer shared pots and pans.
- Crockery and Cutlery, plus a stovetop kettle and cafetiere are provided in your tent.
- An outdoor fire bowl with grill provides the perfect place to sit around in the evenings, relax with a glass of wine and perfect your barbecuing skills.
- We’ll supply you with a basket of wood and kindling for your first night and not forgetting those marshmallows for you to toast on the fire.
- Additional wood and barbecue coals are available from our campground shop.
- We provide a cool box for your food and freezer blocks which you can exchange at our reception freezer.
- We have a fantastic timber construction camp kitchen cabin close to your tent with professional gas stoves so you have the perfect opportunity to get creative with your camp cooking.
Glamping in Style
The Yurt has one double bed and up to three single beds all with comfy mattresses for that perfect nights’ sleep. All our Double and Single beds have high quality mattresses and include double pillows, warm duvets, bed linen and throws to keep you extra warm at night. A dining table is provided. Bedside lights and a central lamp set the ambience inside while a candle lit lantern setting the mood outside.
‘’Overall I would give our Glamping experience at Field 725 11/10! Everyone has to try this experience at least once!”
If you’ve never tried it before, sleeping under canvas in a furnished tent is an incredibly relaxing and magical experience. We’re sure you’ll be converted.
We recommend you bring torch, wellies, waterproof clothing, toothbrush, and a pair of boots for exploring the wonderful surrounding countryside.