Experience Ultimate Comfort
Modern take on an old design
Experience ultimate comfort in our beautifully furnished, African inspired, Touareg Tent, perfect for a family of up to five people.
The Touareg has a carpeted floor and beds for four. We’ll supply you with a basket of wood and kindling for your first night.
”Our Tent was excellent. This was my family’s first glamping experience and we couldn’t have been happier. The Tent was beautiful with a big comfy bed, soft sheets, antique table, plants and lighting – it was a fabulous week and we’ll definitely be returning soon”
The tent is perfect for families. A fire bowl with grill provides the perfect place to sit around in the evenings, relax with a glass of wine or perfect your barbecuing skills.
- Fully equipped, our Touareg Tent lets you enjoy your camping without effort.
- Crockery and Cutlery, plus a stovetop kettle are provided in your tent.
- An outdoor fire bowl with a grill provides the perfect place to sit around in the evenings, relax with a glass of wine and perfect your barbecuing skills.
- We’ll supply you with a basket of wood and kindling for your first night and not forgetting those marshmallows for you to toast on the fire.
- Additional wood and barbecue coals are available from our campground shop.
- We provide a cool box for your food and freezer blocks which you can exchange at our reception freezer.
Glamping in Style
The Toureg has one double bed and up to two single beds all with comfy mattresses for that perfect nights’ sleep. All our Double and Single beds have high-quality mattresses and include pillows, warm duvets, bed linen and throws to keep you extra warm at night. A dining table is provided. Bedside lights and a central lamp set the ambience.
‘’Overall I would give our Glamping experience at Field 725 11/10! Everyone has to try this experience at least once!”
If you’ve never tried it before, sleeping under canvas in a furnished tent is an incredibly relaxing and magical experience. We’re sure you’ll be converted.
We recommend you bring torch, wellies, waterproof clothing, toothbrush, and a pair of boots for exploring the wonderful surrounding countryside.