Where the Tipi meets the Bell Tent
Perfect for Family Camping
New in 2021 these fab tipi tents are a cross between a Tipi and a Bell Tent. They have the height and shape of a traditional tipi with the central pole but the integrated ground sheet of a bell tent, creating a less elemental experience. Perfect for couples or small families who want to enjoy the delights of camping under canvas without the hassle of putting up a tent. At 5m diameter, they’re spacious too.
Furnished Just for You
We provide a double and single bed, pillows, warm duvets, bed linen and throws to keep you warm through the night. As well as LED lighting to set the perfect relaxing mood. An extra single bed can be added on request for £15 per night.
The Tipi Tents are made of natural canvas so they stay nice and cool on hot summer days. And they have an attached groundsheet so you get far fewer visitors than you might expect in a traditional Tipi.
A fire bowl with grill provides the perfect place to sit around in the evenings and relax with a glass of your favourite tipple and cook a delicious barbecue.
Reconnect with Your Wild Side
- Our fabulous Tipi Tents allow you to enjoy your stay without the effort.
- Each tent comes with a double and a single bed. You can email us after booking to arrange an extra bed for £15 per night.
- There are shared facilities for washing up and undercover spaces for eating.
- An outdoor fire bowl with grill provides the perfect place to sit around in the evenings, relax with a glass of wine and perfect your barbecuing skills.
- For Be Wilder Camp, our tipi tents come equipped with rosewood table and handwoven rugs
- We’ll supply you with a basket of wood and kindling for your first night and not forgetting those marshmallows for you to toast on the fire.
- Additional wood and barbecue coals are available to buy.
- We provide a cool box for your food and freezer blocks which you can exchange at our reception freezer.
We recommend you bring:
A torch, wellies, waterproof clothing, toothbrush, and a pair of boots for exploring the wonderful surrounding countryside.