For utter contentment and upmarket glamping come and enjoy our stylish Shpherds Hut. Perfectly positioned in the corner of our small camping field with a peaceful small woodland area adjoined, a short walk to our scenic pond and wonderful views of the morning sunrise out across the fields. The door leads onto a lovely raised seated patio area where you can enjoy a morning coffee or afternoon glass of wine. The firebowl/bbq is perfect for cooking your evening feast while sitting back and admiring the lack of light pollution as the sun sets over another relaxing day.
All our Double and Single beds have orthopedic mattresses for a restful sleep through the night and include double pillows, warm duvets, bed linen and throws to keep you warm and toasty. Our couples tents provide generous comfortable armchairs while our family tents provide a padded back rest and plenty of luxurious cushions to turn your single beds into comfy sofas. All our tents have sealed in groundsheet for extra warmth with coir matting throughout and a beautiful persian rug. Bedside lights and and hanging lanterns provide the perfect relaxing atmosphere while a candle lit lantern sets the ambience outside.
“A slice of Somerset heaven, relax, sit back and count the constellations in the clear night sky.”
The surprisingly spacious interior is cosy and stylish, with a wood panelled soft pastel interior, fitted double bed and a deep comfy mattress with fresh cotton linens. Chic curtains, plenty of storage space, fabulous solar lighting and phone charger together with other carefully thought through finishing touches ensure you can just switch off, settle down and unwind completely for a wonderful relaxing stay.
- Well equipped, our stylish Shepherds Hut lets you fully enjoy your stay without the effort.
- In our glamping kitchen we supply all your cooking facilities including stove, pots, pans, crockery, cutlery, table and chairs.
- An outdoor fire bowl with grill provides the perfect place to sit around in the evenings, relax with a glass of wine and perfect your barbecuing skills.
- We’ll supply you with wood and kindling for your first night and not forgetting those marshmallows for you to toast on the fire.
- Additional wood and barbecue coals are available from our campground shop.
- We provide a cool box for your food and freezer blocks which you can exchange at our reception freezer.
- Our fantastic new timber camp kitchen cabin for glampers has professional gas stoves and is equipped with pots, pans, crockery and cutlery to enable you to get creative with your camp cooking.
”Well, what can I say about my tent accommodation. A carefully thought out space, more akin to a hotel room, much to the envy of my friends. A sofa, a double bed, 2 chairs, one almost rocking, and tables adorned with lights/lamps and a living plant. A truly gracious and amazing display of hospitality in a field. Let’s not forget the welcome mat outside the tent and the colour coordinated rugs inside. I was blown away”
We recommend you bring a torch, wellies, waterproof clothing, toothbrush, and a pair of boots for exploring the wonderful surrounding countryside.