Field 725 welcomes you to a night of spook-tacular Halloween fun. Enter the wyrd woods this All Hallows Eve and follow the candlelit creepy trails to find an evening of crafts, stories, games, hearty food and drink for all the family.
Kids will be encouraged to roam freely through our safe but suitably scary woodlands as well as taking part in crafts activities and games in our woodland yurt and pagoda marquee. There’s plenty of undercover space in case of inclement weather!
Join us from 5.30pm to 9.30pm for activities including:-
- Fireside Ghost Stories for younger and older children
- Fancy Dress Competitions with prizes
- Face and Body Painting
- Creepy Grotto
- Samhain Ceremony
- Treasure H(a)unt
- Deadmans Disco
- Spooky Night Walk and Woodland Trails
- Halloween Board Games
- Activities including lucky dip, apple bobbing and more
- Crafts including pumpkin carving and mask making
- Warm Woodland Yurt and Pagoda Marquee with hot food, drink and music
- Woodfired Pizzas, Hot Dogs, Soup and more (Veggie and Vegan food will be available)
- Mulled Cider and Apple Juice / Hot Chocolates
The Fancy Dress Competition is looking for the best re-created and homespun costumes with prizes including a 1-night stay in one of our luxury glamping units and a private cinema night in our woodland yurt for a lucky child and up to 12 of their friends.
Follow our Facebook Event Page for latest updates: https://www.facebook.com/events/394211494587712/
There’s still more to be confirmed…it’s going to be fang-tastic!
Entry £3.50 Children (5-15) / £2 Adults (16+) / Children Under 5 Free. All tickets on the door only. Parking £1 per car.