Field 725 welcomes you to a night of spook-tacular Halloween fun. Enter the wyrd woods this All Hallows Eve and follow the candlelit creepy trails to find an evening of crafts, stories, games, hearty food and drink for all the family.
Join us from 5.30pm to 9.30pm for activities including:-
- Fireside Ghost Stories
- Fancy Dress Competitions
- Face and Body Painting
- Creepy Grotto
- Samhain Ceremony
- Treasure H(a)unt
- Deadmans Disco
- Spooky Night Walk and Woodland Trails
- Halloween Board Games
- Activities including lucky dip, apple bobbing and more
- Crafts including pumpkin carving and mask making
- Warm Woodland Yurt with hot food, drink and music
- Woodfired Pizzas, Hot Dogs, Soup and more (Veggie and Vegan food will be available)
- Mulled Cider and Apple Juice / Hot Chocolates
And more to be confirmed/thought of (hey, we’re getting creative!)…it’s going to be fang-tastic!
Entry £3.50 Children (5-15) / £2 Adults (16+) / Children Under 5 Free. All tickets on the door only. Parking £1 per car.