- If you have any issues during your stay, please do not hesitate to let us know about them – either via our friendly Site Managers, Ross and Heather, or one of the other reception staff on duty over the weekend.
- The Field 725 Cafe will be functioning from Dinner time on Thursday 25th July for breakfasts and evening meals. The team will be serving delicious wood-fired pizzas and other extras from 6pm-9pm Thursday to Sunday (and probably into next week, for those staying longer) and Breakfast from 8.30-10.30am Friday to Sunday.
- Claud the Butler will be serving his amazing fresh coffee every day from 8am to 10am.
- We also have our big marquee up which provides plenty of covered space should the weather turn inclement, or indeed, too hot. There’s air hockey, table football, table tennis and a range of board and garden games to enjoy. We may even have our new pool table functioning!
- There’s also our shop selling cold drinks and ice lollies, renting fire pits and selling wood, BBQ coals and more.
Please drive carefully through the Estate (Critchill) and take care of those with children and animals! The speed limit is 10mph. Please also bear in mind that you will not be able to bring your car onto the camping field itself to drop off tents. Only those towing caravans or with special accessibility needs will be able to do this.
Once again, we look forward to welcoming you all to Field 725!
The Team @ Field 725 Camping