As we prepare in the hope of reopening the campsite and glamping in July 2020, we’re thinking carefully about how we can best adapt to the ‘new’ or current normal. There is still a lot of uncertainty about measures that will be required, but information is gradually beginning to emerge that will help us ensure your stay with us is both safe and fun.
Field 725 will be using the latest scientific guidance in preparing our campsite for opening and for maintaining hygienic conditions onsite, especially as regards shared facilities and glamping accommodation. Measures being taken include:
- Reducing the number of pitches available by 5
- Deep cleaning of glamping units between each stay using NHS-approved products
- All bed linen washed at 60 degrees or higher
- Installation of a new flushing toilet trailer with 2 male and 3 female cubicles.
- Making cleaning products available for guests use
- Using high-spec hand sanitiser, alcohol wipes and sprays in shared facilities
- All cleaning staff wearing PPE when cleaning facilities
- Queuing systems in the cafe and shop areas, spaced out benches and cleaning of games facilities.