Safari Bell Tents
Bookings now open for 2020. Bookings available from Sunday April 12th 2020.
”Beautiful – it was a real wow
experience walking into it”
Our Handcrafted 5m Safari Bell Tents
Beautifully furnished taking influence from a bygone era of remote safari luxury. Home to complete relaxation and comfort our canvas glamping tents make an ideal stay for a family or a romantic getaway.
All our Double and Single beds have orthopedic mattresses for a restful sleep through the night and include double pillows, warm duvets, bed linen and throws to keep you warm and toasty. Our couples tents provide generous comfortable armchairs while our family tents provide a padded back rest and plenty of luxurious cushions to turn your single beds into comfy sofas. All our tents have sealed in groundsheet for extra warmth with coir matting throughout and a beautiful persian rug. Bedside lights and and hanging lanterns provide the perfect relaxing atmosphere while a candle lit lantern sets the ambience outside.
“Our stay in the Safari Bell Tents was without a doubt, the most luxurious camping experience we have ever had! Our tent was vast in size, decked out with beautiful traditional furniture, bedding, and even foliage! The attention to detail was second to none – in our chest of drawers there were plates, cutlery, and cups. The mattresses were extremely comfortable, and the fairy lights created a beautiful ambiance in the evening.”
Glamping in Style
If you’ve never tried it before, sleeping under canvas in a furnished tent is a truly wonderful experience.
We’re sure you’ll be converted.
- Fully equipped, our tents let you enjoy your camping without the effort.
- In our glamping kitchen, we supply all your cooking facilities including stove, pots, pans, crockery, cutlery, table and chairs.
- An outdoor fire bowl with grill provides the perfect place to sit around in the evenings, relax with a glass of wine and perfect your barbecuing skills.
- We’ll supply you with a basket of wood and kindling for your first night and not forgetting those marshmallows for you to toast on the fire.
- Additional wood and barbecue coals are available from our campground shop.
- We provide a cool box for your food and freezer blocks which you can exchange at our reception freezer.
- We have a fantastic new timber construction camp kitchen cabin close to your tent with professional gas stoves so you have the perfect opportunity to get creative with your camp cooking.
- Triple Tents include 1 Double and 1 Single bed. Family Tents have 1 Double and 2 Single Beds.
”Well, what can I say about my tent accommodation. A carefully thought out space, more akin to a hotel room, much to the envy of my friends. A sofa, a double bed, 2 chairs, one almost rocking, and tables adorned with lights/lamps and a living plant. A truly gracious and amazing display of hospitality in a field. Let’s not forget the welcome mat outside the tent and the colour coordinated rugs inside. I was blown away”
We recommend you bring a torch, wellies, waterproof clothing, toothbrush, and a pair of boots for exploring the wonderful surrounding countryside.