Experience Ultimate Comfort
Authentic Mongolian Family Yurt
Experience ultimate comfort in our beautifully furnished authentic Mongolian Family Yurt, perfect for a family of four up to six.
The Yurt has a wooden floor, and is cosily furnished with Persian rugs and vintage furnishings. We’ll supply you with a basket of wood and kindling for your first night. When the sun is shining this is the perfect sunbathing spot.
”Our Yurt was excellent. This was my family’s first glamping experience and we couldn’t have been happier. The Yurt was beautiful with a big comfy bed, soft sheets, antique table, plants and lighting – it was a fabulous week and we’ll definitely be returning soon”
UPDATE FOR AUTUMN/WINTER 2019
The Family Yurt is now packed away for winter. All bookings from October 2019 to March 2020 are for the Woodland Yurt. This remains available as accommodation and has heating installed. There are 4 beds available (1 double, 2 singles). All are futon-style beds.
Price for Winter Stays is £105.00 per night. No minimum stay.
The yurt is situated on its own private wooden platform, which includes an outdoor decked seating area with table and chairs. A fire bowl with grill provides the perfect place to sit around in the evenings, relax with a glass of wine or perfect your barbecuing skills.
- Fully equipped, our Yurt lets you enjoy your camping without the effort.
- In our glamping kitchen, we supply all your cooking facilities including stove, pots, pans, crockery, cutlery, table and chairs.
- An outdoor fire bowl with grill provides the perfect place to sit around in the evenings, relax with a glass of wine and perfect your barbecuing skills.
- We’ll supply you with a basket of wood and kindling for your first night and not forgetting those marshmallows for you to toast on the fire.
- Additional wood and barbecue coals are available from our campground shop.
- We provide a cool box for your food and freezer blocks which you can exchange at our reception freezer.
- We have a fantastic new timber construction camp kitchen cabin close to your tent with professional gas stoves so you have the perfect opportunity to get creative with your camp cooking.
- Unfortunately, due to insurance issues, we can no longer offer a woodburning stove in the yurt. We hope to change this in the future.
Glamping in Style
The Yurt has one double bed and up to four single beds all with comfy mattresses for that perfect nights’ sleep. All our Double and Single beds have high quality mattresses and include double pillows, warm duvets, bed linen and throws to keep you extra warm at night. We provide two comfortable armchairs and a sofa for your whole family to relax in. Bedside lights and a central lamp set the ambience inside while a candle lit lantern setting the mood outside.
‘’Overall I would give our Glamping experience at Field 725 11/10! Everyone has to try this experience at least once!”
If you’ve never tried it before, sleeping under canvas in a furnished tent is an incredibly relaxing and magical experience. We’re sure you’ll be converted.
We recommend you bring torch, wellies, waterproof clothing, toothbrush, and a pair of boots for exploring the wonderful surrounding countryside.