We’re currently working on a new set of measures to ensure the campsite is a safe space for visitors once more in 2021. Field 725 will be using the latest scientific guidance in preparing our campsite for opening and for maintaining hygienic conditions onsite, especially as regards shared facilities and glamping accommodation.
We are carrying out risk assessments for the campsite and the cafe, with the support of Freedom Camping Club.
Measures being taken include::-
- Reducing overall numbers onsite from 180 at peak to 120 by switching to predominantly pre-pitched accommodation
- Deep cleaning of glamping units between each stay using NHS-approved products
- All bed linen washed at 60 degrees or higher and use of a steam cleaner for soft furnishings
- Installation of flushing toilet trailer with 2 rooms with access for 1 individual, couple or family at a time, and attachment of this to mains drainage to improve hygiene
- Making cleaning products available for guests use
- Using high-spec hand sanitiser, alcohol wipes and sprays in shared facilities
- All cleaning staff wearing PPE when cleaning facilities
- Queuing systems in the cafe and shop areas, spaced out benches and cleaning of games facilities.
We look forward to announcing more once we have sufficient information from the government to do so.