Welcome to Field 725, our beautiful eco campsite, situated between the beautiful and popular towns of Frome and Bruton. We offer a number of camping and campervan pitches along with a diverse range of pre-pitched/glamping options, from the exquisitely-furnished Safari Bell Tents to our traditional tipis. All pitches and accommodation overlooks magnificent Somerset countryside from an elevated hillside viewpoint.
Our family friendly campsite is situated in a beautiful and secluded natural meadow with a fascinating history and amidst 100+ acres of biodiverse farm and woodland, perfect for pure escapism but all within 5 miles of the buzzing towns of Bruton and Frome.
Field725 Campsite is open from early Spring through to Autumn providing grass pitches and glamping units throughout the season. The campsite and its glamping accommodation are also available to hire privately as a whole. Perfect for group gatherings, retreats, organised camps and even wedding receptions.
Field725 is a dog-friendly campsite – for friendly dogs, at least! Please ensure you keep them on leads however and clean up after them. Only 10 dogs allowed at any one time. Field 725 is part of a farm park with rare breed animals and birds present, so it’s essential dogs keep clear of these areas.
Don’t have a tent? Can’t afford glamping? Don’t worry, we can help! We have several pre-pitched, unfurnished tents available. Contact us for details – email@example.com or 07541 757829.
Please be aware that there is a general noise curfew of 11pm at night.
PLEASE NOTE: No vehicles – except camper vans – can drive onto the campsite, follow signs for where to drop-off and park.
Pricing 18th April to 30th June 2022 and September 1st to 30th 2022. Prices increase slightly in July and August.
- Standard Tent Pitch: £22 p/n Weekdays or £28 p/n at Weekends (4 persons and/or tents no larger than 5m)
- Large Tent Pitch: £32 p/n Weekdays or £35 p/n at Weekends (6 persons and/or tents no larger than 8m)
- Small Campervans: £25 p/n Weekdays or £30 p/n Weekends. Only suitable for vans up to 6m length. Sorry, due to access issues, no caravans or large motorhomes. Please enquire about booking if in doubt. Sorry but no vans are currently permitted at the Be Wilder Camps.
- Pre-Pitched Tents: We have a limited number of tents to rent, including an 8-man tent and a large family-sized frame tent. These can only be booked via email or phone currently – firstname.lastname@example.org / 07541 757829 – Find out more here.
- Dogs £5 p/n
- Fire Pit Hire: £15 per stay or £5 per night
- Firewood Bags £7 / Kindling Bags £6
PLEASE NOTE: Check in times are from 2pm – 7pm off-season and 2pm – 8pm during the Summer months of July and August. If you’re arriving outside of these times please add a note to your booking or, in the case of a late change to plan, please call 07541 757829
25 Camping Pitches and 4 Van Pitches Available
Back to Nature Wild Camping Experience.
Our facilities are functional but more rustic than some campsites. We offer flushing and compost toilets, hot showers and communal wash-up areas. We encourage fires and nature connection.
Enjoy stunning views and shade from the trees.
The meadow is surrounded by acres of natural woodland areas so you’re welcome to pitch in their shadow or out in the sunshine (or rain).
Field725 is available for private hire
Field725 is available for group hire as well as for private events including weddings, corporates and special occasions.
Please contact email@example.com for all group booking and private hire enquiries.
From £20 per tent per night.
(for up to 4 persons)
£6 per adult / £4 per child per night
Maximum of 6 adults per tent.
Children 5 & under
camp for free.
Campervan Pitches available from £25 per night. Only for smaller vans.