The Frome area has a great selection of places to eat and drink, covering a wide variety of cuisines and diets. Some of our highlights are:
We love this craft beer-centric micropub in Frome. Situated opposite the Westway Cinema, through an innocuous doorway, you can experience 70+ different beers at any time, in a space smaller than your average living room.
A family friendly coffee shop and bakery in a beautiful old church in Frome.
Local farm and cafe producing own gelato ice cream.
Family-run restaurant tucked away in Frome serving a limited but authentic and top quality menu.
A welcoming restaurant selling delicious and authentic Peruvian food.
Organic, Vegetarian Cafe on Stoney Street in Frome Town Centre Visit
- The Talbot – Traditional Pub and Restaurant – Mells
- The Newt in Somerset – https://thenewtinsomerset.com
- The Three Swans – Dog friendly traditional pub Frome
- The Bath Arms – Excellent food – Horningsham, Longleat
- The Three Horseshoes – Batcombe
- The Horse and Groom – Traditional food and great garden – East Woodlands
- Vobster Inn – Gastro Pub – Vobster
- Spread Eagle – Stourhead
- Moat & Turret Cafe – wonderful traditional Cafe – Nunney
- Cafe La Strada – Delicious ice cream – Frome
- Moo and Two – Small tea and coffee shop – Frome
- Crocker and Woods – Cosy excellent coffee – Frome
- The Walled Garden – Tea and cake in a beautiful garden outside only – Mells
- Mells Cafe – The award-winning Mells Café is attached to the village shop and was opened by Great British Bake Off star Mary Berry at Easter 2011 and became an immediate success, serving freshly-cooked food 7 days a week
- The Bridgehouse Cafe – Great menu and friendly atmosphere – Frome
- Gwennie & Jacks – Dog friendly cafe – Frome
- High Pavement – Popular Mediterranean – Frome
- Fat Radish – British contemporary – Frome
- Dragon Pearl – Chinese – Frome
- The Archangel – Gastro bar and restaurant – Frome
- Castello – Family friendly Italian – Frome
- Sam’s Kitchen – Good mixed menu – Frome
- Whitstones Fish and Chips – Nearest takeaway in Frome at the bottom of Nunney Road, next to the Co-operative stores.
- Barnacle Bill’s – Traditional Fish and Chips – Frome
- Dragon Pearl – Chinese restaurant and takeaway – Frome
- Pizza Folk – Homemade dough pizza – Frome