Quirky And Romantic Stay
Utterly Unique Glam-Plane
Our fantastically stylish and utterly unique Glam-Plane ticks all the boxes for a quirky and romantic stay. The glam-plane is the front end of a converted 50’s jet aircraft with the cockpit housing one fitted double bed situated perfectly under the original cockpit window. This still opens and creates a wonderful opportunity to gaze up at the night sky from the comfort of your bed or to open at dawn and breathe in the fresh morning somerset air.
We provide pillows, warm duvets, bed linen and throws to keep you warm through the night. A candlelit lantern outside and ambient bedside lights set the perfect relaxing mood.
The Glam-Plane is a fully insulated and cosy space with a wooden cabin style interior that still retains it’s vintage aircraft feel. The entrance opens onto a decked seating area with table and chairs perfectly positioned for watching the sunset. A fire bowl with grill provides the perfect place to sit around in the evenings and relax with a glass of your favourite tipple and cook a delicious barbecue.
- Well equipped, our fabulous Glam-Plane lets you enjoy your stay without the effort.
- In our glamping kitchen supply all your cooking facilities including stove, pots, pans, crockery, cutlery, table and chairs.
- An outdoor fire bowl with grill provides the perfect place to sit around in the evenings, relax with a glass of wine and perfect your barbecuing skills.
- We’ll supply you with a basket of wood and kindling for your first night and not forgetting those marshmallows for you to toast on the fire.
- Additional wood and barbecue coals are available from our campground shop.
- We provide a cool box for your food and freezer blocks which you can exchange at our reception freezer.
- We have a fantastic new timber construction camp kitchen cabin close to your tent with professional gas stoves so you have the perfect opportunity to get creative with your camp cooking.
- We supply all your pots, pans, crockery and cutlery and the galley kitchen comes with a fridge and an electric hob to enable you to get creative with your camp cooking for breakfast or dinner.
We recommend you bring:
A torch, wellies, waterproof clothing, toothbrush, and a pair of boots for exploring the wonderful surrounding countryside.